Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Late Halloween





Yes it has been a while since I posted, so here are a couple to view.

I have to add Halloween in here. We had a blast- even though it rained. We started off the night picking a few houses that Erin could go with us. Then we thought, we would take her back home and help give out candy. BUT.... she practically ran to each house. She was not ready to go home. She continued like this for the majority of the night. While it warm out, it was drizzling for a while and we thought we could make it. When we had about 3 blocks left- it really started to rain/downpour. it was only 7:30 but it was time to start running home. I don't know if Anna's slippers will ever be wearable again but it was very fun.

THen it was back home for some cookies and candy trading.

No comments: